Sunday, April 22, 2007

30 Pip Daily Signal

while waiting my next entry, i got an idea to share you a daily forex signal for free. These signal are based on my own technical analysis. I use 15m time frame to determine this signal, so it's basically different with the strategy I use on the trade that I report as "My Trading Journey".

I'll update the 30pip daily Signal on a daily base, at about 00.00 (GMT +3). There would be two signal those are : buy stop and sell stop, with a 30pip SL and 30Pip Profit Target. These are daily signals which mean these will be valid for 24 hour period only. If any or both of them are not hitted upon current day, you should cancel them before the closing of that day (ideally 22.00 pm GMT+3)

Honestly, i've never used this strategy before. I only have backtested it till January 2006 and it give me a 80% accuracy. I'll forward testing it and posting the result here. I dont give any guarantee on future result.

wish the pip be with you